Your award winning, local, non-profit Hospice celebrating 30 years serving Cumberland County residents and families faced with end of life challenges.
What makes Hospice of Cumberland County the best choice for you and your family?
• As a non-profit, we can focus on the needs of the patient and the patient’s family first rather than the financial bottom line.
• A local entity, we are not influenced by corporate polices established outside of our community.
• Our team members live in our community and understand our particular needs and expectations.
• We offer a full range of exceptional services and support carefully established and refined over our 30-year history.
• Hospice of Cumberland County serves the Upper Cumberland Area by operating a 24-hour inpatient and respite facility.
Latest News and Events
Hospice care utilized earlier rather than later following diagnosis can enhance quality of life and potentially extend life for many.
From our family
Thank you so much for all you did for our brother. He talked about how kind and helpful all of you were to him. We are all thankful for professionals like all of you. God Bless.
What a wonderful organization, full of wonderful, caring people! A special thank you to Sheri, Pam, and Dottie - you will always have a special place in my heart.
I just have to tell you about the difference that hospice has made in my mother's life. By regulating her pain she is a total different person she has more good days now than before. She brags about all the ladies that come out to see her she has even met some of her relatives who work for hospice. It is a very honorable thing that hospice is doing I want to thank you and all your staff from the bottom of my heart. I have to tell you the other day when I was there visiting she said to me honey I want to thank you for talking some sense into me about having hospice come in and help it has made a big difference in my life and I just want you to know that I thank you it has helped me so much. My sister even has a better attitude. I knew it would help they were just being very hard headed about it. I feel so much better about being at work now knowing that she is more comfortable thank you.