• As a non-profit, we can focus on the needs of the patient and the patient’s family first rather than the financial bottom line.
• A local entity, we are not influenced by corporate polices established outside of our community.
• Our team members live in our community and understand our particular needs and expectations.
• We offer a full range of exceptional services and support carefully established and refined over our 30-year history.
• Hospice of Cumberland County serves the Upper Cumberland Area by operating a 24-hour inpatient and respite facility.
Listen To Our 30 Year Anniversary Radio Spot